cas-management 5.3 from maven overlay

William E.

Jul 5, 2018, 5:47:01 PM7/5/18
to CAS Community
We've been using cas-management 5.2.x for a while now, really like it.  Trying to run cas-management 5.3 fresh built from maven overlay but have below error.  I assume because of config property changes between 5.2 and 5.3.  Anyone know what the new property is??  Or where to dig to find out?

ERROR [org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication] - <Application startup failed>
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cas-org.apereo.cas.configuration.CasConfigurationProperties': Could not bind properties to CasConfigurationProperties (prefix=cas, ignoreInvalidFields=false, ignoreUnknownFields=false, ignoreNestedProperties=false); nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'mgmt[adminRoles]' of bean class

Thanks,
William

vu phung

Aug 1, 2018, 3:56:03 AM8/1/18
to CAS Community
Me too. Pls help me. thanks

Vào 04:47:01 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 06 tháng 7 năm 2018, William E. đã viết:

William E.

Aug 1, 2018, 12:09:10 PM8/1/18
to CAS Community
If you have the cas 5.1 config name still in your cas.properties:

cas.serviceRegistry.config.location=........

Comment it out.

Between cas 5.1 and 5.2 this property changed to:

cas.serviceRegistry.json.location=....

We left both in seeing no harm in it.  When we upgraded our test server to 5.3, this old property line broke cas 5.3 startup.  I suspect similar case for cas-management.

-W

Bergner, Arnold

Aug 2, 2018, 6:03:13 AM8/2/18
to cas-...@apereo.org