CAS 4.2.7 login throttling not working

Meysam Shirazi

Feb 6, 2018, 3:01:14 AM2/6/18
to CAS Community
Hello,

I'm trying to use throttling on CAS 4.2.7 but it seems that it's not working! I'v done that on CAS 3.5.2  and it worked fine!
my configuration(based on CAS documentaion):
depoyerConfigContext:
<alias name="inMemoryIpAddressThrottle" alias="authenticationThrottle"/>

cas.properties:
cas.throttle.failure.threshold=3
cas.throttle.failure.range.seconds=
10

I found that event of context is "success" even for failed login when I debug postHandle method of AbstractThrottledSubmissionHandlerInterceptorAdapter so recordSubmissionFailure does not call therefor not counting for throttling!

thanks for any support.
Meysam

Meysam Shirazi

Feb 6, 2018, 4:12:54 AM2/6/18
to CAS Community
I find a related issue here but it's too old!

Meysam Shirazi

Feb 7, 2018, 1:51:06 PM2/7/18
to CAS Community
Any help?!