ehcache expiration issue within CAS 5.2.2-SNAPSHOT

Maxwell, Gary

Feb 13, 2018, 4:32:07 PM2/13/18
to cas-...@apereo.org

We are seeing an issue with when the TGT is being deleted from the ehcache folder.

The behavior is as expected if we configure the following within cas.properties. The TGT entry in the ehcache folder is deleted in approximately 2 minutes:

cas.ticket.tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800

cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=120

If we configure the following, the TGT entry is not deleted.

cas.ticket.tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800

cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=240

How can increasing the “cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds” from 2 minutes to 4 minutes cause the TGT not to be deleted?

Thanks Gary