Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Danny Tung

непрочитано,
16. 9. 2020. 05:30:3416.9.20.
– CAS Community
Hello all,

I would like to change the path of cas.properties. According to the document @ https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.2.x/configuration/Configuration-Server-Management.html ,  ... ...CAS by default will attempt to locate settings and properties inside a given directory indicated under the setting name cas.standalone.configurationDirectory and otherwise falls back to using /etc/cas/config as the configuration directory ......

However, I have no idea how to config the setting name cas.standalone.configurationDirectory . Does any one have idea on how to config the value of configurationDirectory ? Thankyou very much.

Dan

Jérôme LELEU

непрочитано,
16. 9. 2020. 07:53:1716.9.20.
– CAS Community
Hi,

You can pass this property when starting your CAS server (-Dxxx). For example: java -jar /path/to/cas.war -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/path/to/logging.properties
Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Alberto Cabello Sánchez

непрочитано,
16. 9. 2020. 07:55:5516.9.20.
– cas-...@apereo.org, Danny Tung
Hi, Dan.

Using Maven, I have a file

src/main/resources/bootstrap.yml

just to do that: content of bootstrap.yml is

cas:
standalone:
configurationDirectory : /usr/local/etc/cas5/

hope that helps.

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 02:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
Danny Tung <tkkd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to change the path of cas.properties. According to the
> document @
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.2.x/configuration/Configuration-Server-Management.html ,
> ... ...*CAS by default will attempt to locate settings and properties
> inside a given directory indicated under the setting name
> cas.standalone.configurationDirectory and otherwise falls back to using
> /etc/cas/config as the configuration directory* ......
>
> However, I have no idea how to config the setting name *cas.standalone.configurationDirectory*.
> Does any one have idea on how to config the value of *configurationDirectory*?

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
Servicio de Informática
Universidad de Extremadura

Pablo Vidaurri

непрочитано,
23. 9. 2020. 18:43:2123.9.20.
– CAS Community, tkkd...@gmail.com

I'm currently using this in production:

-Dcas.standalone.configurationDirectory=/opt/cas/configuration/config/
Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи
0 нових порука