InvalidTicketException while searching for Service ticket

Aman Garg

May 4, 2018, 1:31:16 AM5/4/18
to CAS Community
I have service ticket id on the CAS server end which I want to use to get to the ServiceTicket object or to get to the corresponding TGT.

I am not able to find service ticket using ticketRegistry and it throws InvalidTicketException .

Is there a way I can get to the ServiceTicket object or obtain TGT via Service ticket id on CAS server?

Aman Garg

May 4, 2018, 1:59:22 AM5/4/18
to CAS Community
Need to achieve this without iterating over all ticket granting tickets available in ticketRegistry

Uxío Prego

May 4, 2018, 5:24:11 AM5/4/18
to CAS Community
Why would you want not to iterate TGTs?

Aren't you using the default ticket registry?

Uxío Prego

Madiva Soluciones
CL / SERRANO GALVACHE 56
BLOQUE ABEDUL PLANTA 4
28033 MADRID

+34 917 56 84 94
www.madiva.com
www.bbva.com

The activity of email inboxes can be systematically tracked by colleagues, business partners and third parties. Turn off automatic loading of images to hamper it.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Aman Garg

May 4, 2018, 5:58:24 AM5/4/18
to CAS Community
Because of performance concerns. My application can have upto 60K users at a time which means 60K TGT's

Uxío Prego

Ray Bon

May 4, 2018, 1:17:38 PM5/4/18
to cas-...@apereo.org