İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

carlos maddaleno cuellar

okunmadı,
15 Tem 2016 17:52:1215.07.2016
alıcı robert.di...@gmail.com, jasig-cas-user, cas-...@apereo.org, mmoa...@unicon.net
Hey i wanted to know if you could help im on the implementation of CAS 4.2.3 Using the maven overlay project im already connect to my oracle database and im saving the audit logs to a database what i wanted now is to modify and activate my flow to know when an user is locked (how can i configure when the user intented to log more than 3 times it get lock) whe the user date validation for a password is getting to get expired had a warn and how can i add a link on my login to change the passwor now i have the default login page thanks.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti