"FileNotFoundException" while Verifying Ticket. I don't get it!

350 vues

Klaus

non lue,
12 févr. 2016, 09:33:2012/02/2016
à CAS Community
We recently upgraded one of our Application Servers which formerly worked perfectly together with our CAS Server. Now, after we upgraded that Tomcat Server it's impossible to Log into the Webapp on this Server using CAS anymore. The Login Form from the CAS Server still appaers, but after entering the credentials and submitting the Form there's only a blank, white screen.

CAS itself still works fine with other Applications and Servers in our Network.

When I log in to the Webapp on the upgraded Server, I see from the CAS Servers Logs that these steps are successfull:

ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_SUCCESS
ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_CREATED
ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_CREATED
But there is no more Message about Ticket Validation in the Logs of the CAS Server.

In the Logs of the App server on the other Hand I can see this:

at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1624)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:254)
at org.jasig.cas.client.util.CommonUtils.getResponseFromServer(CommonUtils.java:281)
at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.retrieveResponseFromServer(AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:33)
at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.validate(AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:178)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.sso.cas.CASFilter.processFilter(CASFilter.java:194)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:59)

I can't imagine were a FileNotFoundException may come from in the context of Validating a CAS Ticket. Any hints about what may cause this Error and prevents me to Log in to my Web App with CAS?

Eric Knight

non lue,
23 avr. 2018, 15:19:5523/04/2018
à CAS Community
Any success figuring this out?
I'm seeing the same thing.
Eric.

Man H

non lue,
23 avr. 2018, 15:41:5223/04/2018
à cas-...@apereo.org
check clients cas url

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Gena Batalski

non lue,
25 avr. 2018, 03:47:5525/04/2018
à CAS Community
Hello, if i remember me correctly, this was an problem with mime type.

you need to  override CASFilter.getTicketValidator() and add following extended url connection factory

// we need own connection factory enriching the connection by Accept: application/xml header
HttpURLConnectionFactory urlConnectionFactory = new XmlTypedURLConnectionFactory();
cas30ProxyTicketValidator.setURLConnectionFactory(urlConnectionFactory);

// replaces url connection factory also by proxy retriever
cas30ProxyTicketValidator.setProxyRetriever(new Cas20ProxyRetriever(serverUrl, null, urlConnectionFactory));

/**
* Enriches the default {@link HttpsURLConnectionFactory}
* by adding the "Accept: application/xml" header to {@link URLConnection}
*/
private static class XmlTypedURLConnectionFactory implements HttpURLConnectionFactory {
private final HttpURLConnectionFactory delegate = new HttpsURLConnectionFactory();

@Override
public HttpURLConnection buildHttpURLConnection(URLConnection url) {
url.setRequestProperty("Accept", "application/xml");
return delegate.buildHttpURLConnection(url);
}
}
Good luck!

Regards, Gena