CAS 6.6.1 Services Amazon S3

Ian Wat

Oct 31, 2022, 10:18:33 AM10/31/22
to CAS Community
I'm looking to host service definitions in Amazon S3 as documented here:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/services/AmazonS3-Service-Management.html

It's not entirely clear how I should configure this property, especially given this note "Each service definition is managed inside its own separate bucket".
cas.service-registry.amazon-s3.endpoint

I did create a bucket and set that as the endpoint. I worked through some access and permission issues so I think it is able to query the bucket now but it doesn't read any of the JSON files.
INFO [org.apereo.cas.services.AbstractServicesManager] - <Loaded [0] service(s) from [AmazonS3ServiceRegistry].>

The troubleshooting section indicates that I could turn on debug logging for com.amazonaws but it doesn't seem to add any additional logging.

So has anyone successfully configured Amazon S3 as services storage?

Ian Wat