Resource: all-cas-properties.ref

已查看 56 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mike Osterman

未读,
2022年2月18日 12:52:032022/2/18
收件人 CAS Community
Since I don't want to muddle the troubleshooting going on in the "cas.properties reference" thread,
I'm starting a new one.

I wanted to plug a reference that is an answer (Ray's technique is also solid) that I've found very helpful from Initializr that Misagh writes about here:

Specifically, the etc/cas/config/all-cas-properties.ref it produces. Unicon showed this to us when helping us revise our properties to the new kebab case, and it made the process much less painful.

-Mike

spfma...@e.mail.fr

未读,
2022年2月22日 07:44:412022/2/22
收件人 cas-...@apereo.org
Hi,

Thank you very much for this information !

I though I had no use of Initializr, but maybe it can help me.

Regards
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG