Re: CAS Management - 5.0.2 - login doesn't work

RJ SSO

Feb 16, 2017, 12:24:18 PM2/16/17
to cas-...@apereo.org
Sorry for the typo in the subject. its 5.0.2

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:15 PM, RJ SSO <ssog...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have way too many issues with CAS Management. No new services can be added.

Issue# 1: CAS Management login doesn't work

To get rid of the warning for casuer, I had to set this: cas.authn.accept.users: in cas.properties and

The following are management properties, this login doesn't work either.
cas.mgmt.adminRoles=ROLE_ADMIN
cas.mgmt.userPropertiesFile=file:/etc/cas/config/management.users

$cat management.users
# Only 'casuser' is authorized to use cas services management app
admin=xxxx,ROLE_ADMIN

So, I rebuilt cas management with LDAP Support. The login with LDAP user works fine, but it fails on the ROLE_ADMIN. How do we add ROLE_ADMIN to LDAP ?

Thanks.
RJ