CAS Management - Collection of Attributes in Attribute Release Policy

Fahmi L. Ramdhani

Apr 5, 2019, 4:01:42 AM4/5/19
to CAS Community
Hello,

How to configure the attribute list in the Attribute Release Policy (Return Allowed) in CAS Management? There only displays uid, eppn and givenName. While the attributes available in the database are uid, email, username, nip, phone and others. I want to display the array list based on the available attributes.

Thank you.
Fahmi
Attribute-Release-Policy.JPG

David Curry

Apr 5, 2019, 7:45:56 AM4/5/19
to cas-...@apereo.org
For CAS 5.2.x, you configure the "stub" attribute repository with all the attribute names you want the management app to be able to work with (add these to the management.properties file, not cas.properties):

cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.UDC_IDENTIFIER:   UDC_IDENTIFIER
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.displayName:      displayName
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.givenName:        givenName
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.mail:             mail
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.uid:              uid

I assume that's still the case with CAS 5.3.x and CAS 6.x, but it doesn't seem to be documented any longer.

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728david...@newschool.edu

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Fahmi L. Ramdhani

Apr 5, 2019, 9:23:19 AM4/5/19
to cas-...@apereo.org

Can the configuration be dynamic? The example in the settings has several attributes (Multi Row attribute resolution), I hope CAS Management can take attributes based on existing attributes (attribute key).

Can it be like that?
Thank you David

Sent from my iPhone

David Curry

Fahmi L. Ramdhani

Apr 5, 2019, 10:53:06 AM4/5/19
to CAS Community
I hope CAS Management can take attributes based on existing attributes (attribute key).
Thank David!