9 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Jeffrey Ramsay

olvasatlan,
2018. febr. 12. 13:21:292018. 02. 12.
– CAS Community
All -

Is it possible to extend the following query within the current framework?

cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].sql=select * from cas_attrs where {0}

I can hardcode a value {0} Column=XYZ and it will return the correct data however, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to update the code to ... from cas_attrs where {0} {1}. This should evaluate to uid=someone and group=somegroup

The CasPersonDirectoryConfiguration.java and PrincipalAttributesProperties.java files were modded in an attempt to pass a new variable which is failing.

Also, I switched the following to a hash map (ordered) but the system only appears to access one value.

jdbcDao.setQueryAttributeMapping(Collections.singletonMap("username", jdbc.getUsername()));

/*
                final Map<String, String> mapAttributes = new HashMap<>();
                mapAttributes.put("username", "uid");
                jdbcDao.setQueryAttributeMapping(mapAttributes);
*/

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
-Jeff