quick question about attribute mapping in CAS 5.1.x

Maxwell, Gary

Aug 4, 2017, 11:12:43 AM8/4/17
to cas-...@apereo.org

We are returning attributes from ldap however we need to map them to different names. I assume this mapping is configured  through the management services webapp via the Attribute Release tab however the “Returned Mapped” button is grayed out. What are we missing?

Thanks! Gary

Maxwell, Gary

Aug 4, 2017, 12:11:32 PM8/4/17
to cas-...@apereo.org
We now see that the attributes may be renamed in the “cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList”  by adding a colon and the new name to the attribute. We still need to understand why the “Returned Mapped” and “Returned Allowed” Buttons are grayed out. We need to be able to select which attributes may be passed to the service.

Bergner, Arnold

Aug 7, 2017, 3:00:24 AM8/7/17
to cas-...@apereo.org

Do you have the attributes in your management config? I have them in cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes. A few versions ago the mgmt webapp would throw an exception without them. Maybe now these options are greyed out because of this?

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas