7.0.0-SNAPSHOT - {"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"Unsupported prompt parameter value"}

G Lalonde

Nov 18, 2022, 8:15:20 PM11/18/22
to CAS Community
I'm encountering the following error returned on the display

{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"Unsupported prompt parameter value"}

which I suspect is related to the "prompt=select_account"  element for the following oidcAuthorize call

I've tried specifying different values in the cas.properties file such

cas.authn.oidc.discovery.prompt-values-supported=none,select_account

but to no avail.

I've had to revert to my 6.5.2 version to avoid this roadblock.

Thanks.