Delegated auth SAML2 static metadata

Enrico

Nov 18, 2022, 7:28:47 AM11/18/22
to CAS Community
Hello everyone,

I'm using Cas Overlay Template v6.6.x with Delegated Authentication for many SAML 2.0 Identity Providers.

Using https://.../cas/sp/{CLIENT_NAME}/metadata endpoint, it displays a metadata which is generated automatically.
To follow the specifications of the IdPs, I need to have a metadata with specific properties.
I'm trying to use a previously generated metadata, serving it from a static xml, accessible using the default endpoint /cas/sp/{CLIENT_NAME}/metadata, one live example of this implementation is link.

I've set in cas.properties the service provider metadata path but this doesn't work:
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].service-provider-metadata-path=/etc/cas/saml/sp-custom-metadata.xml

Where would I need to put the custom sp metadata in order to override the default metadata?

Thanks in advance,
Enrico