First time deployment of CAS Initializr

Nathi Tshabalala

Oct 21, 2022, 2:48:18 AM10/21/22
to CAS Community
Hi All, I need your help, step-by-step kind of help, to successfully deploy the latest version of CAS or any other version that may successfully deploy. I've been working on this for weeks now and I'm begining to go crazy. Please help.

Ray Bon

Oct 21, 2022, 12:35:12 PM10/21/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Nathi,

If this is a fresh install, use the latest version, 6.6.
For a step by step process, see some user created guides:
version 5
version 6
version 6.6

Ray

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 23:22 -0700, Nathi Tshabalala wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.