Does it exist a way to access the Principal inside the flowscope ?

Claude Viéville

Oct 19, 2016, 2:23:50 AM10/19/16
to CAS Community
HI,

I am running the CAS 4.2.6 and i would like to modify the login-webflow to check several principal's attribitutes before sending TGT to the browser.

Infortunately, I am not able to retrieve the Authentication or Principal inside the flowscope.

Does it exist a way to access the Principal inside the flowscope ?

Thanks you for your help

Have a nice day,

Claude

dkopy...@unicon.net

Oct 19, 2016, 2:35:24 AM10/19/16
to CAS Community, Claude Viéville
Not directly - i.e. neither Authentication nor Principal objects are stored in the flow scope.

However you could use this API to access objects associated with TGT (via the TGT id, which is available in the flow scope):

https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/v4.2.6/cas-server-core-api-ticket/src/main/java/org/jasig/cas/ticket/registry/TicketRegistrySupport.java

Cheers,

D.
--
CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas

Claude Viéville

Oct 19, 2016, 3:10:04 AM10/19/16
to CAS Community, claude....@univ-lille1.fr, dkopy...@unicon.net
Thanks you for your fast end precise answer !

It works !