jsp views instead of thymeleaf

Pablo Vidaurri

Feb 14, 2018, 12:10:54 AM2/14/18
to CAS Community
Is it possible to use jsp views instead of thymeleaf? I'd like to reuse jsp file from cas 3.5.2.
-psv

David Rodriguez Gonzalez

Feb 15, 2018, 1:32:16 AM2/15/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
I'm really interested in this one.
We tried to change the viewResolver in order to be able to use plain JSON, no success.

Could anyone give us some guidance on how to declare multiple view resolvers?

Thank you,

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Andy Ng

Feb 15, 2018, 10:07:28 AM2/15/18
to CAS Community
Hi psv,
I also used to have a bunch of jsp file inside my CAS and needs to update it to thymeleaf.

Unfortunately, my final solution is to just go along with thymeleaf, since CAS 5 pretty much already switch over their own view file all from .jsp to .html (thymeleaf)

Even if I manage to sneak in some jsp, there will still be problem of, part of my build being html and part being jsp, which will be really hard to maintenance.

Or maybe there are some jsp code that, you think is impossible to replicate using thymeleaf inside your project?

- Andy