What's cooking in unaffiliated@cas-user

Uxío

May 24, 2017, 12:11:22 PM5/24/17
to cas-...@apereo.org
Fast note to tell am somewhat working in a small hack branch of CAS Server 3 core in order to enable tickets' POJOs in JPA mapping under PostgreSQL to be stored as byteas instead of as oids (i.e. b?lobs).

Additional tags: cas-server-core, abstractticket, ticketgrantingticket, serviceticket, hibernate, jdbc, postgres, lob, blob, bytea, aws, ec2, rds, dms, sct.

Future-proof following up contact this same handle at the sld outlook tld com.

Sent from my iPhone

Uxío Prego

Jun 6, 2017, 2:29:36 PM6/6/17
to CAS Community
Have not figured yet how to work it out as a small change without breaking the
tests. And I have learned to simulate `vacuumlo` in RDS using SQL, plpgsql, and
shell; in the meanwhile. So it's very likely will stick in vanilla
'cas-server-core' until we phase out to CAS 5 endlich, instead. And give up any
thoughts on CAS 3 further patching.

Sorry for the noise,