Spring profiles not working on cas-management 6.5 ?

Gregory G

Apr 21, 2022, 5:32:02 PM4/21/22
to CAS Community
Hello

I try to upgrade from CAS Management 6.3 to CAS Management 6.5

I try to launch this as the same way of CAS Management 6.3

java -server -noverify -Dspring.profiles.include=management-prod -jar cas-management.war

with a management-prod.properties contains this :

and management.properties with
cas.server.prefix=${cas.server.name}/cas
mgmt.server-name=https://${server.name}

- With 6.3 it try to go on https://cas.testenv.com/cas to login
- With 6.5.3 it try to go on https://test-cas.testenv.com/cas to login

Why I can't override this ?

Ray Bon

Apr 21, 2022, 6:05:50 PM4/21/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Gregory,

I do not understand your configuration.
Do you have 2 properties files with the same content except for server.name or are you trying to override the value for server.name?

Ray

On Thu, 2022-04-21 at 14:32 -0700, Gregory G wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.

greg....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2022, 6:11:43 PM4/21/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hello

Thanks for you reply

I try to override some properties (ex: server.name)

I do the same things with the main CAS instance without issues
One global properties file and one override file per specific environment

The management-prod.properties contains only server.name in 6.5 today because I migrate part by part from vanila cas management to target configuration

Le 22 avr. 2022 à 00:05, Ray Bon <rb...@uvic.ca> a écrit :

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

greg....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2022, 6:26:53 PM4/21/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
I tried to do this procedure with spring profiles

But CAS management not override

If I rollback to CAS management 6.3, the spring profile documentation is working and my keys are overrided

Le 22 avr. 2022 à 00:11, greg....@gmail.com a écrit :

Hello