How to access JWT token in the client application?

Mark Klinchin

Aug 9, 2018, 10:50:38 AM8/9/18
to CAS Community
Hi there,

We have enabled JWT authentication using CAS 5.2.x protecting Tomcat WEB application. Token Workflow works well and we can authenticate using generated JWT token. CAS validates the token signature and correctly returns subject of the token as principal to the application. The question is - how can we read the rest of JWT token in the application? The JWT token contains some parameters that we would like to access (such as Expiration or some custom properties). How can we instruct CAS to release the token itself to the application.

Thank you,
Mark