CAS 5.0.0-RC3 - AttributeDao using applications.properties

Erdal Gunyar

Oct 17, 2016, 1:08:56 PM10/17/16
to CAS Community
Hello all,

I'm trying to implement a mergingPersonAttributeDao but CAS-5-like using applications.properties (like the default LDAP or JDBC dao) rather than describing fully the Daos.

Something like:
<bean id="primaryPrincipalResolver"
class="org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.PersonDirectoryPrincipalResolver" >
<property name="attributeRepository" ref="mergingPersonAttributeDao" />
</bean>

<bean id="mergingPersonAttributeDao" class="org.apereo.services.persondir.support.MergingPersonAttributeDaoImpl">
<property name="personAttributeDaos">
<list>
<ref bean="ldapPersonAttributeDao" />
<ref bean="singleRowJdbcPersonAttributeDao" />
</list>
</property>
</bean>

<bean id="ldapPersonAttributeDao" class="org.apereo.services.persondir.support.ldap.LdapPersonAttributeDao">
<!-- FIXME: use application.properties -->
</bean>

<bean id="singleRowJdbcPersonAttributeDao" class="org.apereo.services.persondir.support.jdbc.SingleRowJdbcPersonAttributeDao">
<!-- FIXME: use application.properties -->
</bean>

(Final goal as you should have guessed, is to add new attributes coming from an SQL DB on top of LDAP attributes given by the authentication handler).

Do you know if it is possible?

Looks like I'm missing something... I'm wondering if I'm even on the good way to do it ^^

Thanks.