CAS 6.4.4.2 after upgrade Log filled with "WARN" <InvalidCookieException>

Rod B

Feb 28, 2022, 1:24:35 PM2/28/22
to CAS Community
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could give us a hand with this warning. Since we upgraded from 6.1.1 our catlina.out log is filled with InvalidCookieException.

i.e:

2022-02-28 10:07:16,389 WARN [org.apereo.cas.web.support.gen.CookieRetrievingCookieGenerator] - <InvalidCookieException>

We have a pretty vanilla installation of CAS. 1 server and REDIS ticketing db on the same server.

I've attached our /etc/cas/config/cas.properties and a full stack trace of one of the InvalidCookieException errors.

Thank you for your help!

Regards

Rod

cas.properties
catalina-out.txt

Ray Bon

Feb 28, 2022, 3:51:58 PM2/28/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Rod,

I also have these properties

cas.server.scope=local.uvic.ca
cas.server.name=https://${cas.server.scope}
cas.server.prefix=${cas.server.name}/cas

##### --- TGC Settings --- #####
cas.tgc.path=/cas/
cas.tgc.maxAge=-1
cas.tgc.domain=${cas.server.scope}

Ray

On Mon, 2022-02-28 at 10:24 -0800, Rod B wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.

Rod B

Feb 28, 2022, 4:53:03 PM2/28/22
to CAS Community, Ray Bon
Thanks Ray!

I'll give them a go and report back.

Thank you,
Rod

Rod B

Feb 28, 2022, 5:39:52 PM2/28/22
to CAS Community, Ray Bon
Hi Ray et al

I put in the changes to my cas.properties config file and restarted tomcat.

Unfortunately the WARN entries continue.

Any other ideas?

Thank you,
Rod