Need help CAS5 + LDAP Maven overlay misses few libraries needed for LDAP unbound Id

sravani patla

Jan 8, 2017, 9:49:10 AM1/8/17
to CAS Community
Hello Team,

I tried to deploy CAS with LDAP server and i ended up with few errors.Please just check the errors. I have attached the document and Please let me Know anyone can help me

Thanks
Sravani
catalina.2017-01-08.log

Uxío Prego

Jan 9, 2017, 2:06:47 AM1/9/17
to CAS Community
Are you sure the cause is a problem with libraries? Why not LDAP misconfiguration?

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas

Sravani

Jan 9, 2017, 10:04:17 AM1/9/17
to cas-...@apereo.org, upr...@madiva.com
Hi,

I felt the errors are due to Libraries.Please can you help with with LDAP configurations,Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Sravani

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 2:06 AM, Uxío Prego <upr...@madiva.com> wrote:
Are you sure the cause is a problem with libraries? Why not LDAP misconfiguration?
Hello Team,

I tried to deploy CAS with LDAP server and i ended up with few errors.Please just check the errors. I have attached the document and Please let me Know anyone can help me

Thanks
Sravani

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas

- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas

sesharaju sv

Jan 13, 2017, 8:48:45 AM1/13/17
to CAS Community, upr...@madiva.com
Hello Team,

I think we have similar issue with below error.  I think Sravani was right about the libraries missing.  As LDAP Authentication provider configured provider class is not found in the set of libraries included in the CAS Server. Please let me know if some one has found similar issue and had fixed it earlier.

Thanks in Advance.
=============================================================================================================================
CAS is configured to accept a static list of credentials for authentication. While this is generally useful for demo purposes, it is STRONGLY recommended that you DISABLE this authentication method (by SETTING 'cas.authn.accept.users' to a blank value) and switch to a mode that is more suitable for production.>
2017-01-13 19:03:43,756 WARN [org.apereo.cas.config.CasSecurityContextConfiguration] - < [0m>
2017-01-13 19:03:55,886 ERROR [org.apereo.cas.configuration.support.Beans] - <org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler>
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jasig.cas.authentication.LdapAuthenticationHandler
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1285) ~[catalina.jar:8.5.6]
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1119) ~[catalina.jar:8.5.6]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at org.apache.commons.lang3.ClassUtils.getClass(ClassUtils.java:923) ~[commons-lang3-3.5.jar:3.5]
    at org.apache.commons.lang3.ClassUtils.getClass(ClassUtils.java:989) ~[commons-lang3-3.5.jar:3.5]
    at org.apache.commons.lang3.ClassUtils.getClass(ClassUtils.java:972) ~[commons-lang3-3.5.jar:3.5]
    at org.apereo.cas.configuration.support.Beans.newConnectionFactory(Beans.java:431) ~[cas-server-core-configuration-5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT.jar:5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.apereo.cas.configuration.support.Beans.newBlockingConnectionPool(Beans.java:447) ~[cas-server-core-configuration-5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT.jar:5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.apereo.cas.configuration.support.Beans.newPooledConnectionFactory(Beans.java:499) ~[cas-server-core-configuration-5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT.jar:5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT]

=======================================
Thanks
Seshu

sesharaju sv

Jan 13, 2017, 8:50:47 AM1/13/17
to CAS Community, upr...@madiva.com
2017-01-13 18:57:23,910 WARN [org.apereo.cas.config.CasSecurityContextConfiguration] - < [0m>
2017-01-13 18:57:36,486 ERROR [org.apereo.cas.configuration.support.Beans] - <org.ldaptive.provider.unboundid.UnboundIDProvider>
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ldaptive.provider.unboundid.UnboundIDProvider

[...]
    at org.apereo.cas.config.LdapAuthenticationConfiguration.getAuthenticatedOrAnonSearchAuthenticator(LdapAuthenticationConfiguration.java:274) ~[cas-server-support-ldap-5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT.jar:5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.apereo.cas.config.LdapAuthenticationConfiguration.getAuthenticator(LdapAuthenticationConfiguration.java:252) ~[cas-server-support-ldap-5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT.jar:5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.apereo.cas.config.LdapAuthenticationConfiguration.lambda$ldapAuthenticationHandlers$2(LdapAuthenticationConfiguration.java:104) ~[cas-server-support-ldap-5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT.jar:5.1.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT]

mrcasa bengaluru

Jan 14, 2017, 2:59:32 PM1/14/17
to cas-...@apereo.org, upr...@madiva.com
modules to your overlay project?

Also add the following line as-is to validate users from your authentication source than default cas credentials
cas.authn.accept.users=

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7f394e15-6711-4a18-9dba-9aaa591f6c6f%40apereo.org.

Josiah Philipsen

Aug 3, 2017, 4:29:34 PM8/3/17
to CAS Community, upr...@madiva.com
Have you gotten this resolved? I am getting the same error and I have:

csa-server-support-ldap
csa-server-support-ldap-core

I still get the unboindid error showing that the module is not available. When I search for that module in the maven overlay it appears to be in a test folder cas5.0.5/support/cas-server-support-ldap/src/test/resources/authn-context.xml. Is there something I need to do to get it into the main folder rather than test? When It builds in the docker container I am using it doesn't have it listed at all since it doesn't copy over the test folder.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but thought I would ask to see if there was a resolution.

Thanks in advance for any response.