Adding AWS dependency causes restAuthenticationService issue

Adel Nagaria

Nov 4, 2022, 2:43:06 PM11/4/22
to CAS Community

Hello All, I am trying to build cas management app and when I enable AWS service registry like dynamodb or S3, I get the following error, for dynamodb it creates the table and then fails to start:

APPLICATION FAILED TO START

Parameter 1 of method restAuthenticationService in org.apereo.cas.rest.config.CasCoreRestConfiguration$CasCoreRestAuthenticationConfiguration required a bean of type 'org.apereo.cas.authentication.MultifactorAuthenticationTriggerSelectionStrategy' that could not be found.
The injection point has the following annotations:

- @org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value="defaultMultifactorTriggerSelectionStrategy")

Action:
Consider defining a bean of type 'org.apereo.cas.authentication.MultifactorAuthenticationTriggerSelectionStrategy' in your configuration.

Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening? if I remove the cas management AWS dependency it works fine.