Custom Authentication Handler

Marco Pagnanelli

Oct 20, 2022, 3:06:08 PM10/20/22
to CAS Community
Hi to all,

I need to create a Custom Authentication Handler to allow login with username, email or phone.
I tried to implement it but got an error on importing "AbstractUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler"

org.apereo.cas.authentication.handler.support.AbstractUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler;
"Cannot resolve symbol 'AbstractUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler'"

there appears to be a package name conflict with gradle dependency imported.

the import try to resolve
"cas-server-core-api-authentication" jar package
instead of
"cas-server-core-authentication.api" jar package

marco

Ray Bon

Oct 20, 2022, 3:52:29 PM10/20/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Marco,

Add to build.gradle:

compileOnly "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-authentication-api

Ray

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 08:18 -0700, Marco Pagnanelli wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.