CAS 5.2. Custom login page. Add more required item login

J0ny Trinh

Dec 25, 2017, 2:04:51 AM12/25/17
to CAS Community
Dear all

I want to create SSO with CAS 5.2 with authentication with JDBC.
With only username and password have no problem.

But i want to add 1 item to login(example: department id). I have no Idea for that.
Any one could help me.

Thanks

Abylay

Dec 26, 2017, 7:04:58 AM12/26/17
to CAS Community
You can redefine file login-webflow.xml and bind new property to credential. Just like properties "username", "password" are done already.
Then new property will be available from "credential" to use whenever you choose to.

Abylay

Dec 26, 2017, 7:06:09 AM12/26/17
to CAS Community
Though first you need to add new field in "loginform.html".

J0ny Trinh

Dec 26, 2017, 11:10:06 PM12/26/17
to CAS Community
Thank Abylay.

I've discovery source code of CAS.
I dont know the flow transposting data from form to DB such as:
login form -> set data into credential -> Get config attributes -> Authentication by JDBC -> AuthenticationDao, etc....
So hard.

Vào 19:06:09 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 26 tháng 12 năm 2017, Abylay đã viết: