Data is not getting inserted into COM_AUDIT_TRAIL after login

shruti halgekar

Apr 20, 2017, 3:34:43 AM4/20/17
to CAS Community

Hi,

I am facing very different issue.

When I am running my CAS (5.0.3) on my local machine it is working absolutely fine, but after deploying war on our common server, database entry is not getting inserted into table "COM_AUDIT_TRAIL" but ticket is getting generated after login and data is getting inserted into table "TICKETGRANTINGTICKET" successfully.

I am not able to find out root cause, why this is happening over our common server.

Anybody face this type of issue before, please help.

Thank you in advance.