CAS 6.0.0 RC2, RC3 successWithWarnings NoMatchingTransitionException

Ruslan Mezentsev

Sep 17, 2018, 1:27:45 AM9/17/18
to CAS Community
Hello everyone, when I log in as a user via ldap (check in CAS 6.0.0 RC2, RC3), which has a password expiration in 10 days, I have an error (same as https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/forum/#!topic/cas-dev/sUXQZAQa6d8), other users are correctly processed.

Error: No transition was matched on the event(s) signaled by the [1] action(s) that executed in this action state 'createTicketGrantingTicket' of flow 'login'; transitions must be defined to handle action result outcomes -- possible flow configuration error? Note: the eventIds signaled were: 'array<String>['successWithWarnings']', while the supported set of transitional criteria for this action state is 'array<TransitionCriteria>[success]'

cas_1  | 2018-09-17 04:37:10,038 ERROR [org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.support.ErrorPageFilter] - <Forwarding to error page from request [/login] due to exception [No transit
ion was matched on the
event(s) signaled by the [1] action(s) that executed in this action state 'createTicketGrantingTicket' of flow 'login'; transitions must be defined to handle
action result outcomes
-- possible flow configuration error? Note: the eventIds signaled were: 'array<String>['successWithWarnings']', while the supported set of transitional crit
eria
for this action state is 'array<TransitionCriteria>[success]']>
cas_1
| org.springframework.webflow.engine.NoMatchingTransitionException: No transition was matched on the event(s) signaled by the [1] action(s) that executed in this action stat
'createTicketGrantingTicket' of flow 'login'; transitions must be defined to handle action result outcomes -- possible flow configuration error? Note: the eventIds signaled were:
'array<String>['successWithWarnings']', while the supported set of transitional criteria for this action state is 'array<TransitionCriteria>[success]'
cas_1
|        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:137) ~[spring-webflow-2.5.1.RELEASE.jar:2.5.1.RELEASE]
cas_1
|        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194) ~[spring-webflow-2.5.1.RELEASE.jar:2.5.1.RELEASE]

How to solve this problem?

error.log
build.gradle
application.properties