Custom WebFlow example

spfma...@e.mail.fr

Jun 1, 2022, 4:23:54 PM6/1/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi,

Can someone show me some custom WebFlow source code ? I don't really know where to start.

What I am trying to achieve : mixed mode SPNEGO works fine, but I had some complaints because of the popup appearing with some browsers when CAS is accessed from the outside world.
It's fine withing our corporate networks, because most of the clients belong to an AD domain.

So I would like to let the SPNEGO occur on those selected networks, and immediately send the login form to visitors.

Regards

FreeMail powered by mail.fr

Ray Bon

Jun 1, 2022, 9:25:10 PM6/1/22
to cas-...@apereo.org

Ray

On Wed, 2022-06-01 at 22:23 +0200, spfma...@e.mail.fr wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.

spfma...@e.mail.fr

Jun 2, 2022, 5:09:38 AM6/2/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I have already read those resources (actually https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.4.x/webflow/Webflow-Customization-Extensions.html as I am working on a 6.4 instance), but they haven't helped me so far.

Most of the code is "skeleton" wihtout any implementation. Or there are only parts about different elements but no complete working example.
I am not even able to find where and how the default webflow is implemented (I guess it is sourcecode now, and no more xml webflow definition file).

As a reference, I have a working "login-webflow.xml" coming from the running CAS 3.5.3 instance we are currently using, which implements the required webflow but I definitely don't undestrand how to "translate" this into Java code.
I have also enabled the "springWebflow" endpoint, it gives plenty of informations, but how to use them ?

Regards

Ray Bon

Jun 2, 2022, 11:57:30 AM6/2/22
to cas-...@apereo.org

spfma...@e.mail.fr

Jun 3, 2022, 10:47:15 AM6/3/22
to cas-...@apereo.org

Hi,
Thanks a lot for these elements, I would never have found them by myself !
So now I will need to study this deeply, seems there is a lot of work ...
Regards

Ray Bon

Jun 3, 2022, 11:17:32 AM6/3/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
I just learned there is built in mechanism for custom properties, see https://fawnoos.com/2018/05/04/cas-custom-properties/
One less class to create ;-)

Ray

On Thu, 2022-06-02 at 15:57 +0000, Ray Bon wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system but is claiming to be from UVic. Please be cautious with links, attachments, and sensitive information.