Simple example for .Net Cas Client

Hoang Anh Duc

Oct 3, 2018, 10:28:43 AM10/3/18
to CAS Community
Hi!
I'm try to doing authentication with CAS server using .Net C#. But the example from github is quite difficult to understand.
Anyone have a simple example, so that I can do my work following it?
Thanks so much!

Jérôme LELEU

Oct 3, 2018, 10:36:00 AM10/3/18
to CAS Community
Hi,

I have an old .Net CAS client example, it's outdated, but it might prove useful: https://github.com/casinthecloud/dotnet-cas-client-demo
Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Hoang Anh Duc

Oct 3, 2018, 10:46:06 AM10/3/18
to CAS Community
Hi!
Thanks so much but I don't know it can work with CAS 5.x :(
Do you know?
Thanks!

Jérôme LELEU

Oct 3, 2018, 10:50:24 AM10/3/18
to CAS Community
Hi,

It certainly does. New versions of the CAS server remain backward compatible regarding the CAS protocol, so old CAS protocol endpoints still exist.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

Hoang Anh Duc

Oct 3, 2018, 11:34:41 AM10/3/18
to CAS Community
Hi Jerome!
I looked at your example and understand how cas client run.
Thanks so much dude!