Different LDAP per service

Danilo Mendes

Jun 29, 2022, 8:08:13 PM6/29/22
to CAS Community
Hello, community!

Is it possible to have 2 different LDAP environments configured and match it on the service definition?

My current scenario has an ldap and devldap auth directories and all systems have a production version and a development version.

Thanks!

Ray Bon

Jun 30, 2022, 12:12:41 PM6/30/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Danilo,

We deploy cas with an environment specific config.

If you want to have more than one ldap (tree or host) searched (for user/passphrase) the ldap config is a list
cas.authn.ldap[0]...=

Cas can also be customized with java or groovy.
What specifically are you trying to accomplish?

Ray

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 17:08 -0700, Danilo Mendes wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.