CAS5.3.x - Health & Version monitor Page

Jay

May 24, 2018, 4:14:05 AM5/24/18
to CAS Community

Hello everyone,

In our old CAS3.x version, we had the health page and version monitor page.

I am trying to figure if we have something similar in CAS5.3.x framework.
Health Page and Version page looks something like this.

Could someone help me here to understand that this could be achieved using only CAS-Management-Overlay. If so is it possible that anyone with a link can access the above two pages without login or authentication.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jay

Jay

May 24, 2018, 4:17:59 AM5/24/18
to CAS Community
Attaching the version page.

David Curry

May 24, 2018, 8:59:36 AM5/24/18
to cas-...@apereo.org

You do not need the CAS Management Overlay to enable the above; it's accomplished with just some settings in cas.properties and creating the user file and a service registry entry.

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728david...@newschool.edu

The New School

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas