Getting A Blank Page

Ryan Piper

Sep 9, 2018, 1:10:27 PM9/9/18
to CAS Community
Hey, I have been setting up a demo instance of CAS, but after setting up the tomcat server etc... I wind up on a blank page and in the browser's console I get the message The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the file needs to be declared in the transfer protocol or file needs to use a byte order mark as an encoding signature. localhost:10443 Is there is a step I am overlooking? In terms of configuration I am just using the docker file as is for 5.3.x with some minor fixes to it and changing the exposed ports to 10080 and 10443. I can't find anything in log files that suggests an error is occurring. Any suggestions on how to further debug this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!