CAS 6.5.5 Hazelcast discovery documentation issue

19 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Stéphane Delcourt

ongelezen,
26 jul 2022, 06:25:4226-07-2022
aan CAS Community
Hi,

Just noticed that the property
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.cluster.discovery.enabled
is missing in documentation. (or I'm not able to find it)
I guess it's because there's no global discovery page in documentation but new users are not going to find correct information to setup discovery.

Regards

Stéphane

Ray Bon

ongelezen,
27 jul 2022, 15:04:5027-07-2022
aan cas-...@apereo.org
Stéphane,

I could not find it either.

You can get a list of all properties with:
./gradlew exportConfigMetadata

And to know that command:
./gradlew tasks

Ray

On Tue, 2022-07-26 at 03:25 -0700, Stéphane Delcourt wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten