CAS Overlay LDAP error code 49

alex

May 28, 2018, 3:37:05 AM5/28/18
to CAS Community
cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AUTHENTICATED
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://ldap.staff.tigerbrokers.com:389
cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=false
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=dc=staff,dc=tigerbrokers,dc=com
cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=sAMAccountName={user}
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn=cn=xxxxxx,cn=Users,dc=staff,dc=tigerbrokers,dc=com
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential=xxxxxx

cn=xxxxxx ,bindCredential=xxxxxx   is my ldap domain name and password,not the ldap server name and password, Thx!

Duncan Brannen

May 28, 2018, 1:18:52 PM5/28/18
to cas-...@apereo.org

Hi Alex,

               Error code 49 is wrong username / password.

Can you bind from the command line ok with the DN and password below using ldapsearch or similar?

Should it be ou=Users in the DN instead of cn=Users?  The xxx in cn=xxx should be your username not your domain name.

Lastly, you’re binding insecurely and sending passwords in plain text.  Does your ldap server support that?

You should really be using startTLS or LDAPS if sending passwords about.

Cheers,

                Duncan

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

alex

Jun 4, 2018, 4:04:07 AM6/4/18
to CAS Community
Thx, I solved it, ldap configuration is wrong

在 2018年5月29日星期二 UTC+8上午1:18:52,Duncan Brannen写道: