custom header/footer values from properties.

Curtis Ruck

Sep 12, 2018, 3:17:01 PM9/12/18
to CAS Community
I need to add some static data wired from cas.properties into my theme's header.html/footer.html.  It seems thymeleaf is the new templating language and I can't find a tutorial or example on how to wire items from a CustomConfigurationProperties class into the templates.  Any suggestions for reading materials or examples?

Jeff Sittler

Sep 14, 2018, 5:17:01 PM9/14/18
to CAS Community
Hi Curtis,

I am working on the CAS documentation and that is one area that I am hoping to address and expand upon.

Try using something like this:

-Jeff

Curtis Ruck

Sep 14, 2018, 7:19:45 PM9/14/18