how to use cas client filter when my project is frontend and backend is seperation

zeek lee

Mar 1, 2018, 8:26:38 PM3/1/18
to CAS Community
hi,all,

my project frontend is base on vue and node, and project backend is base on spring mvc.when i read cas official doc, i can see cas java client,and i can NOT find cas client configuration like in frontend.my question is that is cas not suitable for frontend and backend speration project ? or ,is there anything i can do ?

thks!

zeek lee

Mar 12, 2018, 2:52:28 AM3/12/18
to CAS Community

在 2018年3月2日星期五 UTC+8上午9:26:38,zeek lee写道:
hi,all,

my project frontend is base on vue and node, and project backend is base on spring mvc.when i read cas official doc, i can see cas java client,and i can NOT find cas client configuration like in frontend.my question is that is cas not suitable for frontend and backend separation project ? or ,is there anything i can do ?

thks!