ldaptive documentation missing

CanaryJudge

Apr 20, 2016, 5:13:25 PM4/20/16
to CAS Community
Version 4.2.1

Trying to get the
LDAP Authentication (http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.2.x/installation/LDAP-Authentication.html) working I ran into this problem:

       xmlns:ldaptive="http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext
       http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext.xsd">

The ldaptive document returns a 404:

http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext.xsd

So LDAP configuration fails.

Daniel Fisher

Apr 21, 2016, 9:55:29 AM4/21/16
to cas-...@apereo.org
I've added spring-ext-1.1.0.xsd and spring-ext.xsd.
The non-versioned file name will always point to the latest tagged version.

--Daniel Fisher

CanaryJudge

Apr 21, 2016, 1:03:26 PM4/21/16
to CAS Community
Great, thank you.

Jérôme Nenert

Oct 13, 2016, 5:05:11 AM10/13/16
to Daniel Fisher, cas-...@apereo.org
I've got the same issue( version 4.2.6 ) . I still get this error :

[org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context
initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for
XML schema namespace [http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext]
Offending resource: ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]

http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext returns a 404

xmlns:ldaptive="http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext"
http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext
http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext.xsd
">

Daniel Fisher <dfi...@vt.edu> a écrit :
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAFC6YwS5yG4UheKwdxUS-y4u4mZ1ACUgx%2BLZ0XK%2BsGz0SAQNyg%40mail.gmail.com.

Daniel Fisher

Oct 13, 2016, 1:37:59 PM10/13/16
to cas-...@apereo.org
On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Jérôme Nenert <Jerome...@u-paris2.fr> wrote:
I've got the same issue( version 4.2.6 ) . I still get this error :

[org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema namespace [http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext]
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]

http://www.ldaptive.org/schema/spring-ext returns a 404

I'm not sure what to make of this. I didn't think that URN needed to be reachable, but I added an index.html just in case. If this problem is some quirkiness with github pages then it may take some time to reproduce.

--Daniel Fisher

杨广鑫

Apr 17, 2017, 4:17:39 AM4/17/17
to CAS Community
Can you tell me how did you solve it. I have the same trouble

在 2016年4月21日星期四 UTC+8上午5:13:25,CanaryJudge写道:

杨广鑫

Apr 17, 2017, 4:19:36 AM4/17/17
to CAS Community, dfi...@vt.edu, Jerome...@u-paris2.fr
Can you tell me how did you solve it.I have the same trouble now.

在 2016年10月13日星期四 UTC+8下午5:05:11,Jérôme Nenert写道: