Access Service Attributes in UI/Login

Colin Ryan

Feb 3, 2022, 8:11:06 PM2/3/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Gave the CAS resources a quick scan and couldn't find any direction on this.

I would like to access, for example, the service name definition that a
user has been redirected from for CAS Authentication for display in the
Login Page.

So for example of the Service Definition has "description" attribute of
"Your Entry Service Page" I would like to be able to dynamically have
the Login pages say something like.

This is Login is for Access to "Your Entry Service Page".

Hints?

Thanks all

Colin Ryan

Pablo Vidaurri

Feb 4, 2022, 1:11:42 PM2/4/22
to CAS Community, C Ryan
I assume you want this on the view. I thought out of the box the name or description is already done for you. You can look a serviceui.html to see how to reference service properties.

Colin Ryan

Feb 7, 2022, 12:07:51 AM2/7/22
to Pablo Vidaurri, CAS Community

Pablo,

This will get me going in the right direction. Thanks