CAS 5.2 - SAML2 SLO

Dan S

Feb 26, 2018, 11:07:52 AM2/26/18
to CAS Community
I am trying to use SAML2 with CAS 5.2. I have it setup as the idp and I have two services connected to it. Everything works as expected with one service - but the second service does not receive a POST to its logout url when signing out of CAS.

Steps:

Sign in to both applications. Only first requires sign in to CAS. Hit cas logout url. One app receives a POST to its sign out url - /saml/SingleLogout. The other app doesn't receive any logout signal.

I have debug turned on for opensaml but I am not seeing anything with the logout activity. Not sure where to look next.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan