Re: [cas-user] How to invalidate session on CAS Client

Ray Bon

May 23, 2018, 11:42:23 AM5/23/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
Francesca,

Is it possible for the portal to call logout on your web application?

Ray

On Wed, 2018-05-23 at 02:38 -0700, Francesca Micelli wrote:
Hi, my web application is integrated with a portal that use cas authentication. Logout is possible in two ways: on my web application (I first invalidate my session and then redirect to /logout on cas) or directly by portal (in this case session on my web application continues to exist - there are no single signout mechanisms implemented). In this last case there's a problem..if I logout on portal and then write directly URL of my web application the page is shown to me! Is there a way to resolve this situation?

--
Ray Bon
Programmer analyst