CAS Management Service Showing 'localhost:8080' on Redirection to Login Page

josbrodie

May 23, 2018, 1:16:20 PM5/23/18
to CAS Community
When accessing 'hxxp://example.edu/cas-management' ---> the redirection to login page is 'hxxp://example.edu/cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Fcas-management%2Fmanage.html' ---> on successful authentication, it goes to the expected 'hxxp://example.edu/cas-management/services/default'.

I have 'grep-ed' the living daylight out of both the CAS and services overlays to find the errant 'localhost:8080' and so far have not been successful.

I have deployed both the respective 2 WARs in Tomcat (i.e. not the embedded container). Have I somehow also left the embedded container setting in the properties file and/or build script?

Uxío Prego

May 23, 2018, 1:44:50 PM5/23/18
to CAS Community
Maybe grepping the CAS itself (not the overlay) helps..?

Uxío Prego

Madiva Soluciones
CL / SERRANO GALVACHE 56
BLOQUE ABEDUL PLANTA 4
28033 MADRID

+34 917 56 84 94
www.madiva.com
www.bbva.com

The activity of email inboxes can be systematically tracked by colleagues, business partners and third parties. Turn off automatic loading of images to hamper it.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Message has been deleted