CAS 6.5.2 actuator/registeredServices endpoint not accessible

Udo Einspanier

May 6, 2022, 7:54:10 AM5/6/22
to CAS Community
Hello,

we run CAS 6.5.2 deployed in external tomcat and want to enable the /cas/actuator/registeredServices endpoint. Here is the configuration from application.yml:

cas:
  monitor:
    endpoints:
      endpoint:
        defaults:
          access: AUTHENTICATED
          requiredIpAddresses: .*
management:
  endpoints:
    web:
      exposure:
        include: health,loggers,registeredServices
      enabled-by-default: true
  endpoint:
    health:
      enabled: true
    loggers:
      enabled: true
    registeredServices:
      enabled: true

In build.gradle we added:

implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-reports-core"

The boot endpoints /actuator/health and /actuator/loggers are accessible, but actuator/registeredServices returns 404. Are we missing something?

Thanks,
Udo

Mathieu HETRU

May 11, 2022, 10:27:26 AM5/11/22
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hello,
can you try with adding this line in your build.gradle :
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-reports"
Best regards,

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Udo Einspanier

May 11, 2022, 11:17:05 AM5/11/22
to CAS Community, Mathieu HETRU
Yes, that was the problem. Just including cas-server-support-reports-core as I did was not enough.

Thank you very much Mathieu!