cas.authn.attribute-repository vs cas.authn.attributeRepository

Robert

Mar 5, 2020, 7:13:29 AM3/5/20
to CAS Developer
Hi there,

yesterday I've stumbled across CasPersonDirectoryConfiguration.java in cas-server-support-person-directory, while debugging, why my LDAP configuration is not  used to retrieve attributes (jdbc, json and stub were).
I've found out, that CasPersonDirectoryLdapConfiguration is conditionally created when property cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].ldapUrl exists
My cas.properties was using cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].ldapUrl, as in the documentation mentions.

Now I found, that there are alot more of these different usages in source code and documentation. Sometimes its cas.authn.attribute-repository and sometimes its cas.authn.attributeRepository. Should I create a PR to unify them or is that on purpose?

Cheers, Robert.

Dmitriy Kopylenko

Mar 5, 2020, 8:26:12 AM3/5/20
to CAS Developer

Robert

Mar 5, 2020, 8:31:06 AM3/5/20
to CAS Developer, dkopy...@unicon.net

Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately they are not equal both.

I've remote debugged my IdP running 6.2.0-RC3 and Bean CasPersonDirectoryLdapConfiguration inside CasPersonDirectoryConfiguration.java (line 371) was not created, unless I changed cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].ldapUrl to cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].ldapUrl.

Cheers, Robert