Apereo CAS Deployer Survey: 2019 Edition

Misagh Moayyed

Jul 15, 2019, 3:36:17 AM7/15/19
to CAS Community, CAS Developers, CAS Announce
CAS Community,

The CAS project management committee has prepared a survey to request feedback from CAS deployers:

The intention is to help clarify specific areas in the CAS ecosystem that need attention, understand user demographics and common use cases and explore opportunities to support and prioritize funding of development activities.

There is no due date yet though ideally, it would be best to finalize the results before September and periodically, I will send out reminders to the list here.

Misagh Moayyed

Jul 31, 2019, 12:20:05 PM7/31/19
to CAS Community, cas...@apereo.org, cas-an...@apereo.org

Biweekly reminder; If you have not participated in the survey, please consider doing so in the next couple of weeks.

Misagh Moayyed

Aug 15, 2019, 2:06:49 AM8/15/19
to CAS Community, cas...@apereo.org, cas-an...@apereo.org
Another gentle biweekly reminder; If you have not participated in the survey, please consider doing so in the next couple of weeks.

Misagh Moayyed

Aug 28, 2019, 5:40:37 AM8/28/19
to CAS Community, cas...@apereo.org, cas-an...@apereo.org
Final reminder; The survey will close in less than a week. Thank you to all who have submitted answers so far.

If you have not participated in the survey, please consider doing so by next Monday EOD. If you do need more time, please reach out to me directly.

Misagh Moayyed

Sep 3, 2019, 1:10:44 PM9/3/19
to CAS Community, cas...@apereo.org, cas-an...@apereo.org
Survey is now closed. Thank you all for participating. Aggregated, anonymized results as well as a brief post-mortem analysis will be posted on the Apereo blog shortly, with a link to follow-up here.

Misagh Moayyed

Oct 9, 2019, 2:34:54 PM10/9/19
to CAS Community, cas...@apereo.org, cas-an...@apereo.org