inspektr ClientInfoHolder InheritableThreadLocal problem

leeyc0

Apr 20, 2020, 11:12:50 PM4/20/20
to CAS Developer
I am attempting to find the root cause of tomcat warning Thread Local memory leak problem during shutdown, and I found that if I change inspektr ClientInfoHolder.clientInfoHolder from InheritableThreadLocal to ThreadLocal, the warning goes away. Is there any reason that ClientInfoHolder.clientInfoHolder should be inhertible? I tried to study CAS code and seems don't observe any thread is used (except thread pools to connecting external storage/authentication) during the lifetime of a HTTP connection.

Please correct me if I am incorrect.

leeyc0

Apr 24, 2020, 8:26:03 AM4/24/20
to CAS Developer
Turns out that there is really a thread at core/cas-server-core-audit-api/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/audit/spi/AbstractAuditTrailManager.java

And this is the culprit that blocks tomcat to shut down...

leeyc0於 2020年4月21日星期二 UTC+8上午11時12分50秒寫道: