uPortal Technical call

Benito J. Gonzalez

Nov 20, 2017, 3:37:26 PM11/20/17
to uPortal Developers List
Hey folks,

Along with uPortal Developer Days, I would like to resurrect a regular
technical call. The purpose of the call is to discuss developer topics.
Outcomes include developer alignment, best practices, surface priorities
of work, etc.

Let's plan a uPortal Technical call for the first full week of December.
This is the week of uPortal Developer Days. Tuesday (12/5) at 11 CST
sound good?

Committers are encouraged to attend, but if you are interested in
uPortal coding, please feel free to join us!

Agenda items I suggest:
1. Best practices to add customizations to uPortal 5
2. Picking front-end technologies to use with uPortal
3. Selecting front-end technologies to drop/replace

Other suggestions?
-bjagg

--
Benito J. Gonzalez
Senior Software Developer

Andrew Petro

Nov 20, 2017, 5:52:39 PM11/20/17
to uPortal Developers

Christian Murphy

Dec 1, 2017, 11:13:12 AM12/1/17
to uPortal Developers
Sounds great, looking forward to it!
Question: How will remote attendees be able to join the call?

Best Regards,

Christian Murphy

Jim Helwig

Dec 1, 2017, 1:31:26 PM12/1/17
to Christian Murphy, uPortal Developers
We now have a uPortal room in Apereo’s BigBlueButton instance. I would like to give that a try. We are thinking of using that as the remote channel all week.

Andrew Petro

Dec 1, 2017, 1:43:50 PM12/1/17
to uPortal Developers, christian...@gmail.com
+1.

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 12:31:26 PM UTC-6, jim.helwig wrote:
We now have a uPortal room in Apereo’s BigBlueButton instance. I would like to give that a try. We are thinking of using that as the remote channel all week.

On Dec 1, 2017, at 10:13 AM, Christian Murphy wrote:

[...]

Christian Murphy

Dec 1, 2017, 3:34:13 PM12/1/17
to uPortal Developers, christian...@gmail.com
Awesome! Sounds good.
Where can folks find information on how to access the uPortal room on BigBlueButton?

Best Regards,

Christian Murphy

Jim Helwig

Dec 1, 2017, 3:44:24 PM12/1/17