Apereo Policy and by-law Review

Ian Dolphin (apereo)

Oct 24, 2017, 6:19:42 AM10/24/17
to Open
Periodically, the Apereo Foundation reviews its bylaws and policies. We want this to be an open process, so we're commencing by publishing our Welcoming Policy and Bylaws on a section by section basis through the Apereo instance of the Apereo Open Academic Environment (OAE). You can find links to the documents here …

https://www.apereo.org/content/apereo-foundation-bylaws-and-policy-review-october-2017

If you don't have an OAE account, you can view the materials but not comment. If you wish to comment drop me a line at ed [at] apereo.org and I'll set you up with an account. If you have an account on apereo.oaeproject.org, you're set to view and comment right away. Any problems, please drop me a line.

The Apereo Welcoming Policy was initially developed for Apereo events. It has been suggested that the policy might have broader and general applicability. Feedback and perspectives on the policy would be particularly valuable in this respect.

This phase of the policy review concludes on November 10th. It will be followed by a second phase reviewing remaining policies.

Best

Ian

Ian Dolphin
Executive Director, Apereo Foundation