aomedia monorail to buganizer migration

James Zern

Jun 11, 2024, 1:49:13 PMJun 11
to aom-devel, AV1 Discussion
As you might be aware, Chromium moved over to a new issue tracker earlier this year [1]. We're scheduled for something similar on Thursday June 13.

The migration is on track to begin at 9am Pacific Time, and we expect that the migration will be completed by the end of the same day. There will be downtime during this period as the AOMedia issue tracker within Monorail will be marked as read-only. The new tracker won't be available until the migration is complete.

The new tracker address will be aomedia.issues.chromium.org. The old bugs should be redirected after the migration.

[1]: https://developer.chrome.com/blog/chromium-issue-tracker-migration-2024